When mosquitoes bite
- Mosquito feeding habits – Explanation of how mosquitoes find their targets and why they feed on human blood.
- Mosquito bites – Explanation of what makes mosquito bites itch and how to treat them.
- Mosquito-borne diseases – Description of the most common mosquito diseases, including malaria, West Nile, and dengue fever.
- Mosquito bite prevention – Tips on how to avoid getting bitten. Includes staying indoors during certain hours, wearing light, loose clothing, and staying as cool as possible.
- Mosquito repellents – Discussion of DEET, picaridin, and other repellents that have proven effective against mosquitoes.